Saturday, July 28, 2007

..:: review ::..


Going through my other blog site is not a very good idea after all. It just made me realize how long he and I have been having these petty misunderstandings. I keep trying to make it work between us, but I think by trying too hard, the opposite happens. At times when I am the one who's supposed to feel upset about something, he still is the one who is slightly ticked-off. I try so hard to understand him, but I always just put myself in big trouble whenever I do. Maybe, I should stop trying to understand things too much. I should just let them be.

My other blog site is full of tears from the past. I created this new one with a promise of writing with dry eyes and a smile each time. I've already started to learn how to control myself and my emotions. I know it's for the better. I have to be consistent with it. I am able to control it, but I'm glad to say that I am not suppressing my true feelings. *wink*

He can throw negative stuff at me, and I will do my best not to break down. I am strong! I want to believe that I am! He also says that I am, anyway. Then I should believe it. HaHa!

He's been to this site once. I am certain that he won't be coming back here unless I request him to do so. Therefore, I am safe. Besides, he's not into this blogging thing anyway.

He has gone to have breakfast. I'll end here and spend time thinking until I fall back to sleep.

Thanks Blogger, for having something like this. This enables me to express my feelings and let them all out. It really helps to have something like this when there's no one else willing to listen to you anymore.

Till the next blog ...

Bye!

No comments: