Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Funky Download




Oh my gosh! I've gone mad! I am not the type who would download Digiscrapping Kits that are sold online. Not to mention that all these 6 cost me $27.46 --That is PHP1235.70!!!

I just couldn't resist them. I've been going back to check on Blue Lagoon and Lovin' Life almost daily to see if they're still available for download. Each time I went back to Kay Miller's website, I see them there. They were staring back at me as if begging for me to purchase them. Tonight when I went back to her site, I saw a new kit: All Organic. The next thing I knew was that I was clicking on those Add To My Cart buttons.

This just means that I am stuck with cafeteria food until the next payday. I'm alright with that. I feel that these items are so worth buying.

It's already late. I need to go to bed. But, I promise to come back tomorrow to add the links to the respective web pages from where I downloaded these Digiscrapping Kits.

For now, I need to rest!

..:edited:..

No comments: