Wednesday, July 25, 2007

..:: Long Day ::..

It was another L-O-N-G D-A-Y at work.

It seems like it was just yesterday when I was feeling uneasy because I was only sitting at my workstation staring at the skeleton of our Monitoring Form on Microsoft Excel because there was nothing else to do.

That was how my first month and a half like at Dell Philippines. But now ... there are even more days in the week when I don't get the chance to take one of my two 15-minute breaks, and even my lunch break. We are just so swamped with truckloads of work.

Whew!

Oh well, I just wanted to login here and drop a few lines before I hit the sack.

I will be back to write some more -- hopefully that would be soon. I've been very lazy to move around the house when I come home from work. It's really tiring most of the time. But, I am having fun! I guess that's what's important.

Later, Readers!

No comments: