Sunday, November 4, 2007

...see-through...


I was going through the tutorial documents I've downloaded from the internet, and I learned to do something new today. I learned how to make prints on a background paper see-through the photograph I add onto it.



I checked the TOU for the purplish printed paper with pink arrow, but it wasn't included in the folder when I downloaded it, and it has been some time now since I got it --just that I never used it, till now. If I remember correctly, though, I got it from Maryse Vincent.

On the other hand; I used Pillowgirl's (a.k.a. E Burst) daughter wordart, Misty Cato's Beautiful You (purple) flower, and Nina's Casual Feeling (purple) tag.

Please click on the links above or the blinkies below to check out their other designs. They are all fantastic.

[Thank you Maryse, Pillowgirl, Misty Cato, and Nina!]

The little girl in the photograph's foreground is my daughter, Samantha Nicole. She's 10 years old now, and in the 4th grade.






1 comment:

maryse said...

Thank you so much for using my designs ! I always love seeing how people use them. I love how you used your photo. This technique is one of my favorite, and I've used it today for two layouts you can see on my blog. Your blog is so nice !